Thursday, December 29, 2011

Do you know any nice curly hair styles?

ok so my semi formal is coming up and i want a nice curly hair style that i can do right at home. do you have any ideas??


and if u can could u please add a picture?


ThanksDo you know any nice curly hair styles?
I have natural Hispanic curly hair, but this is not in my realm of expertise I just want 2 points and just throwing it out there that I have curly Hispanic hair if I do not cut it. I suggest you do a curly hairstyle though it normally looks good on girls you can make it poofy curly, but again what do I know about hairstyle for girls. Good luck though and have fun at your semi formal.Do you know any nice curly hair styles?
a messy bun is very cute i wear my curly hair to school like that and i get alot of compliments
  • beauty eye
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment