Thursday, December 29, 2011

Suggestions on Curly Hair styles?

I have curly hair, and I am kinda sick of the same style that I do. Layers and bangs and add some mousse. Is there anything I could do?





And my hair can be thin and I can make it thick when I want to.Suggestions on Curly Hair styles?
yes... you can clip your bangs back (bobby pins). next you scrunch your hair with mousse and take a little piece of hair on the side (besides your bangs) and braid it then do the same on the other side. now you take all of your hair and put it in a bun and spray it with hair spray and WALA you have a hair style that is cute but sporty casual but can still wear it to church .thats the style that i do almost every day.





tips:


use bobby pins that match your hair color


it looks more preppy when its a high bun and more serious with it lower


you can use hair gel if you have shorter hair but i use hair spray and i have my hair a little below my sholdersSuggestions on Curly Hair styles?
you could pull back some hair in the front and pin it in the back or put in in a side pony with a colorful headband. i think instead of getting your haircut ..this site will give you styles for your hair i think its a very helpful site! hope i helped!


http://www.instyle.com/instyle/package/g鈥?/a> should try different styles you can do quick at home.
I'm half black and half white. Trust me I FEEL YOUR PAIN. I like to do big ponytails. I wear my hair down and curly (of course with moose and hairspray in it... don't want any afros) and after it dries, put it in a ponytail. Simple but your ponytail will look awesome!
u can grow out bangs


try this vid:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C27Ze8Cij鈥?/a> (second styles awesome!)

No comments:

Post a Comment