Thursday, December 29, 2011

What are some Curly hair styles?

I use to have long light brown beautiful curly hair, now, since I never took care of it well, its really short and I have to use gel in it. Which i don't like. I also want some high-lites. But, I don't want to damage my hair more, than it is already. Help me...please?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!What are some Curly hair styles?
You shouldn't put gel in your hair... or get it highlighted when it is already damaged. Put mousse in your hair after you shower and it should help your hair. I use Suave Sleek shampoo and conditioner, and after i shower i use mousse and Suave Sleek Anti-Frizz Cream. It helps my hair a lot and it should help yours too. ;) The Suave company also has Damage repair and Heathy Curls products and they should all work.What are some Curly hair styles?
http://hairstyleschat.com/tag/curly-weav鈥?/a>
Dont worry, you can make it look really cute :)





1. Take a section of the hair in the front, twist it and pin it to the opposite side. Looks kinda like this i think:





http://www.aahairstyle.com/wp-content/up鈥?/a>





2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PRqTzlNY鈥?/a> - Love the hairstyle this girl does.





3. Just curl it with some foam from fx. Schwarzkopf. I do that with my hair, but thats long..





Hope i helped you.
Simple:


Just go to your hair dresser and ask.


Now, that isent so hard, is it?
ok so don't use a blow dryer too much, don't use straightening irons and curling irons. To dry your hair use a towel. Go to the salon and check up on your hair often to make sure it is healthy and ask what you should buy to make your hair more healthy. When your hair gets healthy then do highlights...Hope it helps! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment