Thursday, December 29, 2011

How to get curly hair styles???

i have curly past my sholder length and my hair is really curly!!


and i need new hair styles so if you know any plz help lol and if you know how to get those cute beach waves plz help!!


thanks


%26lt;3 yall!!!How to get curly hair styles???
Omg same problem. Then I thought and came up with a solution. Ok I have shoulder length 3a curls. What I do is braid and leave is a day and tada. Next, my fav, Is CURL curly hair with a curling iron. Crazy it sounds but it looks great, it gives you movie star curls and it holds all day, just use a little spray and good. You could also try mini braids through out your hair, they stay in when ur swimming and look good I suggest hair ties to match ur outfit. Just be careful when taking them out, it can hurt. Pigtail braids are adorable, stay in, and when taken out relax your hair. My fav is the curling iron one, it's the best, whenever i use it compliments are following me that day lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment