Thursday, December 29, 2011

How can I achieve a curly hair style w/o heat or damage?

I'm looking for a very simple and en expensive way to curl my hair with out any heat or damage to mt hair. I already have a way to make it wavy. By using Garnier Frutis Styling gel and mousse. If there is any advice out there I would appreciate it if you would share your ideas with me. Thank you.How can I achieve a curly hair style w/o heat or damage?
This one is easy to do. Shampoo and condition your hair. Towel dry. Apply a mousse or other styling product lightly to your damp hair to give it some texture.. While your hair is still damp, bend your head over so you're drying your hair upside down. Dry your hair with the blow dryer while using your hands to scrunch it. Once your hair is dry, throw your head back and immediately spray with silvikrin Flexible Hairspray .How can I achieve a curly hair style w/o heat or damage?
dude when you get out of the shhower run your fingers threw your hair in a back and forth motin and let it dry and there are shampoos and **** for curly hair and uhhh idk hairspray ?
after you wash it put in a de frizz product and just keep twirling sections with your fingers


they eventually dry curled





or braid it over night, unravel for crimped curls
try like rollers and sleeping with them in and in the morning jus handle the frizz with some hair spray.

No comments:

Post a Comment