Monday, February 6, 2012

Different hair styles with side bangs?

I have side swept bangs, and I always put my hair up into a ponytail and just let the bangs hang. But now that I'm going to highschool, I don't want to wear the same style all the time with my hair. My hair is really poofy so I never put it down. Anyways, can you guys please suggest some hairstyles that I can do with side swept bangs? And it would be great if you could tell me how to do the styles. Thank you!Different hair styles with side bangs?
you could always do a side pony.

or you could make sort of like a poof styled thing with your bangs and gather all your hair and make a lose bun with it.

you can also braid your hair into two.Different hair styles with side bangs?
go to tihis link http://www.hairfinder.com/hair_imaging.h/a>

it has for the color of hair and the everyday use style and the texture and length

dont forget to click on select look. and you can chose from celeberties style look to casual wand everyday look.you can do like everyday look but if you want it straight curly or wavy and you can also chose the lenght of hair you have just play with it and good luck..best site ever
If your hair is long enough you can put it in a ponytail then use a clip and clip your ponytail up. I do it all the time and I have the same kind of bangs.
well here's some pictures, good luck trying to make it look like these :)



http://images.google.com/images?hl=en%26amp;q=/a>



This has a bunch of different kinds. You're going to need to put your hair down though.
put it in braids or pig tails and leave the bangs down
have it in a pony tail wit ur bang.
put your hair in clips and maybe even a little poof is always cute!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment