Monday, February 6, 2012

New and different hair styles?

I'm letting a friend of mine style my hair but I don't know what I want done to it. Anyone have an idea or examples for a new hair style? It'd be much appreciated. Thanks.New and different hair styles?
Go to I-Village.com, its got a great hairstyle finder. You can upload your pic and choose all kinds of hairstyles! Its like 16.00 for 6 months I think. I really enjoyed using it and it help me choose looks to flatter my facial structure!





Good luck!New and different hair styles?
well put your hair to one side and a pony tail and curl the ends and then take strands and put up in bobby pins by pony tail


i hope this works
start flipping through magazines till you find what might look good on you.





then, pick a style: 1) short, 2) medium length, 3) long





then, let he/she style your hair and if you like it, keep it and vice versa. Plus, you said they were your ';friend'; so it might not charge you..

No comments:

Post a Comment