Monday, February 6, 2012

Different hair styles......?

for brown above just reaching shoulder lengh hair - also hair styles for long hair extensions!Different hair styles......?
try just straightening it and leaving it sleek..or try a puff..Different hair styles......?
Well if you're looking for a new hair style as in a hair cut then I would suggest face framing layers. I got those about a week ago and everybody complimented me on my hair and how well it suits my face. Even people I'm not friends with complimented me. the first layer starts a little below my chin then the longest is about an inch and a half above my bra strap.
hmm half pony twists.....braids .... side pony half side pony normal pony high pony bun...down krimped 2 braids pig tails braided pig tails straight down little poof on top head.....clip it .... curl just the ends ........ uhmmm scrunch it with gel.....uhmm thinking



www.hairstyles.com
try this site
thanx
try this web site it,s virual hair styles were you can see differant hair styles before you try them choose an appropriate face shape from above and then a hair colour

What Style would suit me best? How do I know what face shape I have? Click here to use celebrity image. What colour would suit me best? ...

www.ukhairdressers.com/hair_move/index-
curl it
I think that A french braid

It is kinda hard to do the first time



This is instructions

http://home.columbus.rr.com/dreamweavers/braids/french.ht

No comments:

Post a Comment