Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Where can I find good pictures/ examples of different hair styles? I'm ready for a change.?

I like to look online at Oscars etc. Then when I see someone whose look I like, I research pictures of them. The last was Heather Locklear. Then I make sure I have a stylist who is an artist. That is hard to find. I know the two Aveda salons in town each have artists. They do good training and have high standards. You might try them.Where can I find good pictures/ examples of different hair styles? I'm ready for a change.?
Let your hairdresser surprise you.Where can I find good pictures/ examples of different hair styles? I'm ready for a change.?
Visit your Hair Salon!!... they always have tons of Hair books... you can even go in there just to look you know..
2Hairstyles.com
You might want to try at a local book store. You can find really neat hairstyle mags for cheap and once you buy a few you can keep them for a little while due to trends not changing for a year or two. And some styles are classic!!
use gel
The hairstyle mags from the grocery store or book store are good. Some have more detailed pics than others. But take it along to the stylist to help you decide what will work for your hair. Take notice to the types of pictures you look at there usually is a theme amoung the pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment