Monday, February 6, 2012

I am Black and I have natural hair and I was wondering if anybody had any tips for different hair styles.?

I am willing to do anything really, I just want to do different things with my hair.I am Black and I have natural hair and I was wondering if anybody had any tips for different hair styles.?
You can do 2 braids. Then, you can braid those 2 braids together, and then twist it into a bun. If you don't like that here is a good website:

http://beauty.about.com/od/blackhairstyl/a>

lots of great idea and pictures. if you can't figure out just how to get your hair like that print the picture of the hairstyle you want and take it to your hairdresser.I am Black and I have natural hair and I was wondering if anybody had any tips for different hair styles.?
Shave it!!!
what?
you could try to get plaited long braids.
I like the hair of black ppl.. they r so ';flexible'; u can do nearly anything u want to.. curlys.. straight.. just awsome!

one of my black friends has every day another hairstyle..gorgeous!

just go to a hairdresser and let him give u tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment