Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Is ther any kinda site where u can upload a pic of yourself and c what u would look with different hair styles?

i really want to see what looks better on me side bangs or straight bangs like i have now :)Is ther any kinda site where u can upload a pic of yourself and c what u would look with different hair styles?
lol, that's what I've always wanted to know. Good thing though that I took a photoshop class; when I have the time, I'd like to photoshop myself in different hairstyles. lol!!!! Try photoshop yourself? Or ask anybody else who can do photoshop to help you out?Is ther any kinda site where u can upload a pic of yourself and c what u would look with different hair styles?
Hairstyles.com trendy clothes go to curvyfashionclothing.com
  • eye look
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment