Monday, February 6, 2012

Different hair styles?

I always wear my hair straightened and down, i have side bangs and my hair is about half way down my back in length. I dont know what else i could do with it, other than curling. does anyone have any creative styles?Different hair styles?
scrunching it.


you could also wear a front over head braid its so cute.


also try putting it up.


wear poofs.


get high lights and low lights thats a change.


wear it half up and down.


one side up and other downa nd straight.Different hair styles?
You could buy a waver. They are about 20$ and I bought mine from Rite Aid.


It waves your hair, and it is really good for a bohemian look.





I have short hair and use it almost every day, but a bunch of my friends have them and looks great on their long hair.
You could do beach waves!


When your hair is damp scrunch it and let your hair dry.


It's so easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment