Wednesday, February 8, 2012

How to do different hair styles?

i need help on doing different hair styles. i dont have a mom so i dont know how to do these kinds of things. and im too embarrased to ask my best friend. so if you could explain different ways for me to do my hair and how to do it i would be so thankful! :D


my hair is naturally curly but i sometimes straighten it and its goes about two inches past my shoulders when straight and just to my shoulders when its curly. and i dont have bangs because i grew them out. thank you :))How to do different hair styles?
Well parting it to the side adds a lot of facial framing and try like after your done out of the shower when your hair is went put your hair in four single braids and sleep with it in and in the moring take it out and then your hair is like crimped and when you get your hair cut ask if they and start framing your hair to make your face pop :=] hope this helped

No comments:

Post a Comment