Saturday, February 4, 2012

Is there a way that I can upload my photo and try different hair styles to see which one looks good?

I'm trying to look at different hair cuts, and I wanted to know if there were any websites (free) that I can go and upload a picture and try different hair styles and see how they would look.. or at least get a better feel for the hair styles..Is there a way that I can upload my photo and try different hair styles to see which one looks good?
http://www.dailymakeover.com/makeover/virtualMakeoverIs there a way that I can upload my photo and try different hair styles to see which one looks good?
beautyriot.com





there aren't a lot of hairstyles to choose from, but there are some. and it's free! all you have to do is register. :)
Mary Kay has a ';virtual make over';


You can try all sorts of things. not a ton of hair choices but it is fun!
  • eye look
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment