Sunday, January 29, 2012

Different hair styles for someone with long straight hair ?

So, I was wondering if anyone knows of different every-day hair styles for my long straight hair ? All I really do is leave it down, put it up in a pony tail, put it up in pig-tails, or braid it. I never do anything else and I think that these are getting boring. Have any ideas for casual styles?





Also, I cannot curl my hair. I tried using a curling iron, and it didn't work, it became all messed up and NOT RIGHT. I also tried using curlers, which also didn't work. And, I even tried using mousse, but it came out wavy but still practically straight. I think my hair DOESN'T curl. Do you have any ideas on ways to make it curl ?Different hair styles for someone with long straight hair ?
Comd the front part of your hair,only a small bit, then clip it back with a bobby pin or a clip.Different hair styles for someone with long straight hair ?
Tresemme Curl Activator Spray works really good for hair that won't curl. You put it on before and after you curl your hair and the curls stay in all day long.





This is a video of how i curl my hair, i find it holds the curls longer than just a curling iron or hot rollers:


http://pursebuzz.com/?p=11





Try just using rollers w/ wet hair and sleeping in them, foam rollers.





Hope this helps!
a roller set

No comments:

Post a Comment