Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What are some good websites for different hair styles?

I have medium length (about my shoulders) dirty blonde hair that is naturally wavy and has some weird kinks to it. It's also about medium thick, although it doesn't really look that thick. I also have side bangs, although I'm fine with wearing them another way if I can find a way to do that. I'm tired of doing the same thing to my hair, but I can't remember any websites that I used to surf for hair styles... So any suggestions? Any website is fine as long as it has a lot of good pics! And even if they aren't all for my length, that's fine, just any websites are appreciated. Thanks!What are some good websites for different hair styles?
Pursebuzz or pursebuzz.com You can look at how to do videos on youtubeWhat are some good websites for different hair styles?
I know it's another yahoo answers, but this is where I found a whole lot of scene/emo type hair... I'm not sure if that's what you're looking for, but I hope it helps.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?/a>
please browse our website www.hxhair.com ,you will find more hair products .we produce various length and colors ,style hair products .

Please feel free to contact me is you are interested in our prodcuts .

No comments:

Post a Comment