Sunday, January 29, 2012

(Pics Included) Different Hair Styles? :) x?

I am (hopefully) going to the hairdressers soon however I am not sure what style would look good / suit me.





This is a picture of my hair atm ;


http://s662.photobucket.com/albums/uu342/KellieBaybeex/?action=view%26amp;current=DSC01111.jpg





http://s662.photobucket.com/albums/uu342/KellieBaybeex/?action=view%26amp;current=DSC00866.jpg





1) What shape is my face? [I think it is an oval shape but I'm not sure]





2) Does anyone have any good pictures or links that would suit me and also is there such a thing as a hairstyle that could emphasise my eye colour?





Thank you :) x(Pics Included) Different Hair Styles? :) x?
I'd say oblong, Do not stray to far from a dark color, try adding some auburn - dark brown with tint or hint of red but a really dark so at a distance it would look like black until the light hits it.And then it would look like a dark reddish brown. I'D have to go to shoppers drugmart to find the proper name for the color Im taking about. if you try smilling not to many of us guys are going to notice your hair, After all you do have a really nice figure.(Pics Included) Different Hair Styles? :) x?
ummm i think you should just get your bangs trimmed and add some layers and highlights. try curling your hair in tight ringlets(: im betting it will look really pretty and match your face shape (which is oval, you got it!) p.s., you are really pretty! (no homo)





xoxo,


anna!
You have a oval shaped face. Your hair is beautiful. Instead of cutting shorter-why don't you add some curl , pull it up in a pony tail, wear head bands, etc, for a different look. Pulling your hair back will emphasise your eyes.
i dont think its a good idea 2 put pics of urself up so i wuld take them down but thats me.


you have a oval shaped head so just tell people instead of showing them the picture. sorry i dont have any good links
i feel like your bangs are too long and frumpy for you.Try adding more texture to your hair with layers in your bangs and the rest of your hair.Adding a subtle highlight would emphasize your eye color
Well I am in a cosmotologly class and we have recently been studying about face shapes,and you thought right..you do have an oval shaped face.
I am doing the same thing you are trying to find a good hairstyle for myself. but i think you're face shape is heart. i could be wrong though
1) Oval


2) Nope


x
I like your hair currently!





I would suggest layers, if anything :)
your hot. you have the hot shaped face
look on google and type in 'wedding hairstyle' they got some cute ones
the first photo .


and yes a oval .


and your eyes look pretty (:


no homo

No comments:

Post a Comment