Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Thinking of different hair style?

At present i have a centre parting but would like a change I am thinking of having my hair at a side parting with a fringe going across my forehead. i ahve tried practicing at home but it looks crap, I just wanted to know if anyone has changed their hair to this syle and if it looked nice or not?Thinking of different hair style?
i did.. it looked totally different and everyone thought it was gorgeous...





just look at it this way a side fringe will grow out in no time!!





If it got really annoying hair bands are all in at the moment!!





GO FOR IT!Thinking of different hair style?
i think it depends on your face shape, my face is quite round and had a middle parting for years with the crap hairstyle. i then went for a ';trim'; and was told by the hairdresser that my hair was very ';80's'; so she cut it into a shoulder length bob with a middle parting and everyone said it looked alot better-well it would have from my 80's horror, but give it a go, go to your hairdresser they should tell you what style will suit you, good luck
I changed my hair from a middle part to a part to the side and it worked fine for me...but i had the hair stylist help out i went in for a cut and told her that i would like to try that way and she cut my hair to help it. I liked it, but i had help with my change.
Free beauty tips on Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery/


hair highlighting/Makeup/


Weightloss /Hairremoval/ etc...


http://geebal.blogspot.com











check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:Hair care


http://geebal.blogspot.com





Read...Free Beauty tips on....natural and homemade methods to:


Skincare/Acne-pimple cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/


Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/herbal recipe for skin


Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/ Hot oil massages


Henna on hair/Splitends/Oilyhair/Dryhair


Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure


Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness/eyebags


Herbal tips/Herbal recipe


http://geebal.blogspot.com
If you search online - there is a service whereby you can add your head and they layer on top the hairstyle you are thinking of so that you can see what you would look like!





A change is always uplifting!
try different hairstyles like braiding on the side and combing the rest to fall back towards the ear. or you can chop it up to b shorter..girl there r loads you can do.!!!
the best way to train your hair for a new part is to part it where you want it and pull it into a fairly tight pony tail. it will take about a week or so for you hair to start falling that way. good luck!
ye so think you should as it will grow out plus you can just clip it back if u don't like it
I have a center part with a fringe, had mine done on Wed but I kept my natural parting and just swept my fringe the side as I'm growng my fringe out and it looks different :)
It is really hard to change a natural part. They will be able to do it at the salon but I'd bet you wont be able to duplicate it at home.
if you are straight go curly and vice versa that is an immediate change
Well i think you should ask a proffessional because if you try doing something to your hair what will happen is you will just moan about the new look. So ask someone first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I had exactly the same thing done about a week ago. I wasn't sure about it but now i LOVE it...remember, if you don't like it, it wont take very long to grow out, just make sure you get quite a long fringe. Good luck :D

No comments:

Post a Comment