Sunday, January 29, 2012

I want a drastically different hair style any suggestions.?

I have shortish hair currently, which I'm bored with.I want a drastically different hair style any suggestions.?
You could always go to the hairdresser and say ';Do whatever you like!'; It could be interesting, weird or awesome!





Colours can make your hair look different! Or why not go for super spiky? Or grow your hair until you can mohawk it!





Go crazy, Have fun... and, I guess GOOD LUCK!





=DI want a drastically different hair style any suggestions.?
Can't do much with short hair. But usually a drastic change means look at what you have and do something that's 180 degrees different.





Color it, get a mohawk, shave half of it off, shave it all off (use a razor blade to make it extra special)





Or call your mom or dad and make any of these suggestions based on how your hair looks now and whichever one they loudly say no to first is the winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment