Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Different hair styles...?

I have short hair (currently growing it out!) and it is at the stage where it is too long that it is ugly when it is left alone, and too short to put it in a plain ponytail. I have VERY thick hair. It is currently about two inches longer than my chin, and I have a short chunk of hair (hairdresser mistake) that I am currently trying to grow out also. The short chunk is about a half of an inch shorter that my chin. Could someone give me a few styles (other than a half-ponytail) that I could use to go to school, to the movies, etc. that don't require further cutting or massive amounts of hair gel. I don't like emo looks either.

Pictures and descriptions would be helpful, and instructions are necessary.Different hair styles...?
Half pony-tails are ugly. Especially for long hair. My Opinion. But a good look would be like either a full pony tail, with a bit of bang hanging down. That's a very cute look. Also if your wanting to leave your hair down. Cut it to the length of the shortest part, if thats not too short. And just let it grow. Also theres a thing called hair extentions, you may want to try them out. See if you like them, or just on that one short piece to match the others.Different hair styles...?
get a straightener and flip the ends out :



http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a295/a/a>



or inwards like this :



http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f35/un/a>



or like this ? (: :



http://i605.photobucket.com/albums/tt139/a>



like instead of growing out your random chunk of hair thats shorter cut it, like make really cute bangs :D

No comments:

Post a Comment