Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I want a different hair style for new years since im hosting this year?

i straigthten my hair for special occasions, how do i use a big curling iron so i can play up my look my hair is to the middle of my back

HelpI want a different hair style for new years since im hosting this year?
the classic french twist with curls on top



always a winner



http://styles101.homestead.com/howtohome/a>I want a different hair style for new years since im hosting this year?
This link has some really cute side buns that would look elegant and you can still put some curls in your hair. A few bobby pins and a couple of swoops here and there and then you have a soft, sophisticated style for the new year, hope this helps.
What I do to make my hair super curly is after I shower I spray some curling mousse and activating spray from Tresemme on my hair, then I scrunch it and blow dry it. It gets big and curly and looks awesome. I find that procedure easier than using a curling iron.

No comments:

Post a Comment