Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Where can i find good sites to LOOK at different hair styles?

I am looking for something a bit different but not too over the top my hair is currently about shoulder length with bangs and I want something new and different.....I had a hairstyle in mind but now cant find a picture of it....so I was hoping you all could find me some good sites to look at pictures of different hairstyles and cuts..... thanks!!

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cf/a>

if the link doesnt work let me know.....its a pic of me...grantd my hair is up maybe you could also just find some suggestions......

:)Where can i find good sites to LOOK at different hair styles?
hey go to www.makeoversolutions.com and set up an account. they have this makeover thing and you can try on different hairstyles with different colors. it's not PERFECT but you get a feel for what you would look like with cuts and stuff.

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment