Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Is there anyways on the internet I can put my face and try different hair styles PLEASE READ?

hello,

I want to know if there is anywheres on the internet that anyone knows of that I could put a picture of my face %26amp; then try different hair styles, like if you clicked on a different hair style and they put it on the picture to show you what it would look like if you got it cut that way . I need to know because i wanna have an idea what would look like if i got it cut .



please paste the link on here if you do .

thanks you.Is there anyways on the internet I can put my face and try different hair styles PLEASE READ?
www.seventeen.com look for the beauty salon or salon of somethingIs there anyways on the internet I can put my face and try different hair styles PLEASE READ?
Ya there is but it's on facebook and you need to have an open face and do it well to make it look good. You'll know what I mean when you try. So go on facebook and search ';Hairmixer'; In the search bar. Take a picture of a celeb or w/e and a picture of you then you can swap hair. It's really fun. ;) it will make more sense when you do it.
here u go







http://www.dailymakeover.com/makeover/vi/a>
Most of the sites on here will help with exactly what you want.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en%26amp;q=v/a>
  • beauty
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment