Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What would be a good/different hair style for me? more in details...?

I know height/face shape/skin color are key to a hairstyle. Currently I have very straight ,fine Medium Brown hair and its long in layers but you cant tell I have layers. They've grown out. Im 15 and want an edgier look for the summer. So I am 5'1, Round/Oval face, and have medium tan skin. I dont know if going black is a good idea or not. So what would be a good hairstyle for me???What would be a good/different hair style for me? more in details...?
I would leave your hair the color that it currently is for the summer, since the sun will lighten whatever color you may have. For the haircut, long is in, so I would keep it long but add more layers and some side-swept, angeled bangs. I just got a similar haircut to the 1st picture below and I love it! Its so versatile, and depending on how I style it, it can be classy and tame, or edgy and wild.



Click on anyone of the 3 small hairstyle photos to the left of the large one to enlarge them.



http://www.rasysa.com/special/200705001//a>What would be a good/different hair style for me? more in details...?
i wouldnt go black id just go darker if thats what you want. also the beachy curls are in fashion for this summer. let it down with waves or up in a ponytail or a bun
i wanted to do the same thing for the summer!

i would die it blonde then black on the bottom. or the other way around.

or you could do a different color on the bottom that is funky like blue purple or pink.

i am looking into doing pink.

and i have darkbrown hair.

if your looking into doing a FUNKY color i would but it on the bottom like you would with the dark brown. it will barely be able to see it but it will look really cool! and pretty cute when you put your hairup!
well if i were you i would get some side swept bangs. like these http://weeklyecho.com/blog/media/1/20061/a>

now i have dyed my hair before and its a real hassle to always haev to re dye it when your roots come out. i would stay with your color but get some dark blonde streaks or even light brown highlights. heres some that might look cute

http://www.for-the-birds.net/Hair-thumb./a>
A blunt bob. Classic, edgy, looks great on oval/round faces, you can go as short as your chin or as long as your shoulders. Also looks great in any color!
umm well if ur kinda tannd den be careful 2 dye ur hair black cus it cn gt annoying wen ppl accuse u of being asian (im middle eastern) n nt dt ders sumting wrng wid asians .. i naturally hve med - light brown hair n i wuldnt personaly go 4 black .. um try chest nut brown so i fynk eitha tht or stay natural is better !

try stylin ur hair as in the cutt nt the colour cus u say ur 15 n thts cull so go 4 a sholder length maybe n lots of layers so that wen u starighten it u have this wacky side 2 it lool i dun tht last yr n now im 16 i wnna go 4 a maturer look lol hehe :P

gud luck ps : make sure u go professional n a gud salon 2 so investigate b4 u rush into it cus trust me they rnt all the same

gud luck

No comments:

Post a Comment