Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I need help changing up my hair.i want to get a different hair style but i haven't found anything?

my hair is brown,long and curly.I need help changing up my hair.i want to get a different hair style but i haven't found anything?
you can try a getting a straight perm and add some highlights. Or you can cut it really short.I need help changing up my hair.i want to get a different hair style but i haven't found anything?
Check with a local stylist they should have tons of new styles as the spring/summer trade shows just happened. They order different books. Also they should be trained in designs that will look good on you. I find people bringing in cuts that they would hate if they were done.
you should probably go for something that frames your face and layers look great on everyone. if you want long hair go for something natural looking and like i said lots of layers. if going for something short a modernized bob looks great on most people and still go for layers
Try going to ivillage.com, they have a makeover program where you can upload your pic and ';try on'; different hair styles.

No comments:

Post a Comment