Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Question about straightening hair and different hair styles?

Okay so I have curly hair. I love straightening my hair! So normally I wash my hair in the morning, put heat protection spray on my hair, blow dry it, straighten it, put this stuff on my hair and make it smell GREAt and make it nice and healthy, and then for the finishing touch some hairspray to make it shine and stay straight. It stays straight the entire day but I don't want to do all that EVERY day because I don't want to damage my hair. I don't really like my hair curly because it poofs and frizzes. Soo any ideas on what I should do? On how I should fix my hair?? 10 points best answer!Question about straightening hair and different hair styles?
Okay..For the really awesome looking and pretty hairstyles that you see around now, use either plastic or Velcro rollers. Also, its better for your hair, the style lasts longer and you can style it in different ways. This yahoo group has tons of pictures of the latest hairstyles. It takes a little patience because there are so many pictures to view. It might be of help. The link to click on is below.



http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/fee/a>
  • beauty
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment