Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I need a different hair style?

Okay so my hair is really thick and wavy. My hair is frizzy. I need to find a good hairstyle that wont take a long time and some good products to use. Plus, my hair is kinda long.I need a different hair style?
tell the hairstylist you want full side bangs google nicole richie and cassadee pope for examples of what im talking about. and get your hair cut in a v shape to a bit underneath your shoulder. straighten the bangs in the morning and scrunch your hair to take away frizz. go on youtube to search how to scrunch hair. it won't take long since your hair is already wavy.



i love when girls have wavy hair and then straight bangs :} i think it's so cute and different looking.I need a different hair style?
Find a good heavy shampoo and conditioner, I love moisturizing pureology (purple). Scrunch your hair with a good mouse or gel (Curlz rock) and add some Biosilk shine to get rid of any excess frizz
if your looking for a cute hairstyle to try out these tutorials. they are awesome. ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqp6nCXmG/a>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qb6bddlsH/a>



love,

B.

No comments:

Post a Comment