Sunday, January 29, 2012

Have you ever trusted your hairdresser to decide on a different hair style?

and colour for your hair, and were you happy with the result?Have you ever trusted your hairdresser to decide on a different hair style?
yes everytime i go to the hairdressers i give my stylist complete license to do whatever she wants and im always petrified about half thru because it looks drastic and crazy and then at the end i feel like kissing her it looks so good if you do it it would be wise to give a few do's and dont's i.e the shortest length what colours are out of the question etc


good luck


p.s another idea is to take a range of pics form mags with different colours and styles and ask them to pickHave you ever trusted your hairdresser to decide on a different hair style?
Nooooo! I always decide for myself. I could never let anyone else choose for me.
yes i let my hairdresser/stylist do my hair she did a Nice gut and everything . but she cut it really short and it does not suit me as well as my old hair style. i am not going to have my hair cut until it is long again !!!!!!!!!! i cried and cried 4 about 2 days until i realised it is not that bad ! but my mum keeps moaning how she wishes i had long hair back . my hair is not so bad as my mum moaning all the flipping time . ahhhhhhh.
I am a hairdresser and I have a lot of clients let me pick, but it all depends on how much you trust your hairstylist. I would say that if you have had the same person doing your hair for a long time and you trust them go for it. Usually you are pretty safe when it comes to letting them pick your color, because even the worst hair color can be changed if your stylist knows what their doing. As far as cut goes give a few guidelines, such as I don't want much off the length and maybe your not a big fan of bangs. Your stylist should be able to find you a new cut with guidelines.
Yeah only coz she was recommended by a friend who is also a hairdresser but works for L'Oreal so is too busy to do mine. She did a fab job, shes actually doing it again for me on tue. Only let her if you have heard good things about her or seen pics of hair shes done.
I haven't but my mom has and when it was over, she cried because she looked so beautiful. Not every hairdresser can do that.
All the time, in fact I did yesterday for both cut and colour! But he's fantastic and has never cut my hair badly before and I trust him completely. I think it's only worth doing if you're going to someone good like a couture/runway hairdresser who knows their trade inside out, or someone you know can cut your hair and knows your hair type well.
yes but shes my sister
Yeah I went to Toni and Guys. It was the first time I'd been to a hair dresser in about 4 years and I let them do what they wanted. It was fantastic. He got the cut exactly right for my face shape and people didnt even recognise me. It made me look so much better. :-)
Yes, i trusted someone with a new hairstyle because some $15 place completely jacked up my hair. i went to an actual beauty salon ($45 hair cut) and told the lady what happend and asked if she could just fix it and make my hair look normal. Luckily i found someone who knew what she was doing and i thought she did a great job. i would be really careful though, maybe ask around through your friends because i have had crappy expensive hair do's too. If anything i would just strongly recomend that you don't go to a place like supercuts, for a good outcome you made need to spend some money.
Yup! i had long hair, was a good few inches past my shoulders, i walked in and decided my hairdresser could change it however she like. I walked out the hairdressers with short hair, i mean short! cuz it was the summer i had the back nd sides shaved on a grade 6 nd longer on top to make a mohican, looked really funky nd it defined my face! Best haircut id had in years!
Yes, but I know many stylists personally. The key is check the stylist's hair...most stylists tend to cut with their own style...if you like their style..you will more than likely, like their suggestions etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment