Tuesday, January 31, 2012

So I've picked out a few different hair styles, and what one do you like?

And my name is really Alice, not copying Twilight or anything. But I've been looking at some hair cuts and was wondering which one is best? Well I have a oval shapped head, little above shoulder length thin, dirty blond hair, and dark brown eyes. You can suggest others too, but also pick one of these pleazz. i wont dye or highlight my hair, or get extensions. And im not good at telling if the hair is thin or thick, so please say if it will look good thin!





#1


http://www.haircutshairstyles.com/img/photos/full/2009-02/ashley_greene_as_alice_cullen_hairstyle176.jpg


haha thinking about getting one like this because of my name, but probably not because of my hair color





#2


http://hairstylesdesign.com/gallery/medium_hairstyles_3008.php





#3


http://www.mtv.com/news/photos/a/american_idol/09/top36/32_allison_iraheta.jpg


http://jeffleyland.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/allison-iraheta-american-idol-2009.jpg


but i dont know if it would look good shorter and blonde...





#4


http://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2%26amp;ik=40208eb164%26amp;view=att%26amp;th=1208e54950532fc7%26amp;attid=0.1%26amp;disp=inline%26amp;realattid=f_ftce4o6h0%26amp;zw


not really thin kabout this one but my friend sent it to me...








thats all.. please tell me if it will look good as dirty blond or thin or shorter... ThanksSo I've picked out a few different hair styles, and what one do you like?
loving number 3!! =]So I've picked out a few different hair styles, and what one do you like?
Personally, I like #2, but considering your oval face shape #1 would be a better choice.Since your face is oval you should try to avoid hair that would emphasize roundness by getting a sleek style.Try getting a layered style that stops just below the chin with side-swept bangs or long bangs that are not blunt.
i like 2 the best





1 isnt my style and 3 would look good just a different color please, its kinda like 2 just more blunt and shorter layers at the top.. oh and 4 didnt work


you can always get your hair thinned out or layers to thin out the hair if you like it like that
haha while i was reading your description of yourself, i was actually thinking that the alice cullen hair style would look cute based on your description. you should totally go for #1.
1 is ugly


#2 is okay


$3 is cute but not the hair color


#4 link doesn't work...
number 2 or three without the red.
NUMBER 3! lol.. I like it the way it is.. lol but that's me
i think the second one is the best.
i like number ones hair.it cute and fun

No comments:

Post a Comment