Sunday, January 29, 2012

What are different hair styles for girls with curly hair?

It's weird to say that I've never cut my hair before (though it's occasionally been trimmed). My hair is really long (like past my butt) and ridiculously curly. And I'm sick of it. I have a hair appointment today to get my hair cut, but my father won't let me use any type of chemical to straighten/dye/etc my hair. So it has to stay curly.





Do you have any suggestions for different styles of curly hair? I plan on making it short or medium length. Pictures would be nice. I would also prefer this hair style is LOW MAINTENANCE because I really don't have time or patience to deal with my hair for more than 20-30 minutes a morning.What are different hair styles for girls with curly hair?
u're right!


go in for a medium length haircut but avoid short coz it may seem like a pyramid on top of ur head!


also ask ur hairdresser to decrease the volume of your hair by putting it in layers..





Curly hair needs length to weigh curls down. Your best cut will be medium to long, with layers cut in to alleviate some of the fullness. What you don't want is a blunt cut, which means a ton of fullness on the bottom -- a very dated look. Instead, ask for layers starting at your upper lip, gradually angled back.What are different hair styles for girls with curly hair?
Well, if your hair is that long then I'm sure you can put it in all kinds of cute buns and add accessories to it. To keep the frizziness and poofyness down you have to spend money for the good products, imo, because anything else just won't work. Look into mixed chicks, carol's daughter, and quidad products. They are all made specifically for curly hair.
if u don't wanna go 4 braided hair..then...if its 4 daily basis n not party...somtimes try...tying up high pony n clucther frm d bottom.....tying up your hair in different styles seems to b d best option....u can chk different tying styles on d net....gud luck..
curly-hair-styles-magazine.com Check this site. If you are really adventurous think extremely short to tame things down.
put it down to your shoulders

No comments:

Post a Comment