Sunday, January 29, 2012

I need a different hair style?

down there, any ideas? I am getting bored with my hair style any tips? should I maybe try using a straighting iron?I need a different hair style?
Straightening irons are great for making yourself look different, but they can also damage the hair. Try a less severe form of style, by purchasing some clips and accessories for your hair. Maybe even get it braided back. Also, try a wig or maybe some extensions (kind of expensive).I need a different hair style?
Don't we all?

Report Abuse



Or ribbons and barrettes.
nice clean short cut always works for me
Bored with you hair style, you can always consult a hair stylist, what they are for?
curl it, straighten it, braid it, pony tails, all those
try getting bangs...and then maybe use head bands as an accessory.
can't really see what you hari looks like now
You don't say what your hair looks like now or what your face shape is. Maybe you should go to a salon and get a consultation.
try ';Naughty Nads'; its a waxing kit that has all kinds of cool designs. you can get it at wal-mart.

No comments:

Post a Comment