Sunday, January 29, 2012

Giveme some different hair styles?

Bald. Mowhawk. Pigtails. Long and straight.Giveme some different hair styles?
crown braids, french brades, cornrows, pig tails, and pigtail braidsGiveme some different hair styles?
go to www.ask.com

click images

then type hair styles
http://www.matrix.com/find_your_hair_sty/a>
Look A The Avators
a black mohawk with royal blue and lavendar highlights.
Try--

www.clairol.com
When I had long hair everyone else had short hair , then I cut my

hair and everyone now has long hair. I bought and was given a couple of magazines with hair styles in them. When I go now to get my hair cut and styled , I bring pictures of how I want it. My hair

right now is like my avators but a bit longer. I sometimes try for hairstyle like Lisa Rhinna but it never looks quite like that. I have dark brown hair and I want to get red highlights put in next time I have it colored. You can get your hair cut/done in numerous styles

cropped, tousled, chopped, bobbed, upsweep, curled, wavy ,

straightened, thinned out or have more volume. Good Luck, I am

sure you will look good no matter what you decide on. There is a

website with styles, but I do not know at this time what they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment