Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I need a different hair style?

I am a 15 year old guy, and right now i have longish hair, it covers most of my ears and could cover my eyes if i pushed it down (i push it to the side). I think i want to get a hair cut that will make me look good, but i want the length to me short-medium. Do you have any suggestions? My ears..arent huge but there leaning towards the bigger side and im not sure if i shold get a short hair cut, its not that bad..I need a different hair style?
You should get it cut short. your ears cannot be that huge and plus summer is coming up short is good for the summer. plus it will allways grow back!I need a different hair style?
http://www.matrix.com/find_your_hair_sty/a>









Take a look I hope I helped.... Good luck.......
get it like zack efron.

No comments:

Post a Comment