Tuesday, January 31, 2012

On which site we can try different hair styles,colours for free on our own face(picture)?plzzz help...?

I'm really fed up with my hair style %26amp; hair colour....wana change it but need exactly what suits on my face.....before going for that....On which site we can try different hair styles,colours for free on our own face(picture)?plzzz help...?
http://www.makeoversolutions.com/On which site we can try different hair styles,colours for free on our own face(picture)?plzzz help...?
TRY
Im not sure you can do that......If I found out how I will telll ya
go to seventeen.com you problaly get some ideas for you...
u should go to www.seventeen.com and they should have some idea's for u if they don't u should google it but click images so its will be eaiser. and good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment